Tuesday, March 8, 2011
So, by the time I got to the end I had dropped a stitch I had to pick up with a crochet needle pretty much up the entire length of the scarf. My crochet skills are not great and it came out rather tight and zipper-like (hence the Frankenstein reference). There are also some random parts: apparently I managed to knit in some holes and seed stitch. So it's a mess. But it's done. And when you wrap it up and "zhuzsh" it properly it looks rather handsome and the yarn is still totally gorgeous so who cares!
p.s. I also realized that I hate metal needles. Slippery little fuckers.